Monday, May 20, 2013

Cool!

Hi everyone! I love the fact that in Switzerland, there are a lot of holidays in May. Today is yet another day I don't have to go to school :) That's why I decided to make a card...but I should have been studying as I've got a couple of tests this week ;)

I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
- Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - I absolutely love this inspiration photo! It's my second card I made for this challenge
- CAS-ual Fridays: Stamping on Design Paper  : I stamped the sentiment on the PP
 - 7 or less #3: Please scroll down to see all the products I used


cfc101


Here's my card:


This is my product list:
1) White Cardstock
2) Pattern Paper from Crate Paper
3) One stamp set from Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday
4) Memento Black Ink
5) Melon Mambo Ink from Stampin' Up!
6) Distress Inks (green and black)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog :)

23 comments:

Deepti said...

This is such an amazing card, love it. You are awesome

Leigh Penner said...

I love your card! It's so sweet!
I just ordered that AE stamp set and can't wait to get it!

Unknown said...

I love this card..The white space, splatters and the sentiment!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Poorvi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Shylaashree said...

it is a cool card poorvi

StephInOK said...

Nice! love the stamping on the pp!

Alice said...

simply fabulous! love the design and the splatter on the background! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

stampingandstitching said...

Oh fabulous card and what a gorgeous take on the Trigger photo! Big congratulations on your win!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Congrats on your win. This is a very clever take on the trigger!

Emily Leiphart said...

Great design, Poorvi! Congrats on your Trigger win!

Jean Bullock said...

Wow! Very cool card.

Barb King said...

Cute and trendy!

Lyndal said...

FAB, FAB Trigger card Poorvi - CONGRATS on your win :)

Pamela said...

Love this! And those splatters! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Paula S. said...

Very nice CAS design. The splatter is a wonderful touch. Congrats on your TT win!

Bethany said...

Great card!!! So trendy. Love the CAS design. Congrats on the Target!

Jocelyn Olson said...

LOVE the mix of patterned paper and the sentiment. The splatter in the background is perfect with the sentiment. Congrats on your TT win, and thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sue McRae said...

Love how you were able to incorporate so many of the photo colours onto your card and love the splatter. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

Lyndal said...

HUGE Congrats on your Casual Friday Shout out Poorvi :) :) :)

Isha Gupta said...

Huuuuuggggeeee Congrats Poorvi!!! So proud of you :)

Marie said...

Fabulous card =) Thank you so much for entering the 7 or less challenge!

Lizzie R said...

Great take on the Trigger! Love your colours and layout! Glad I stumbled upon your blog! Thanks for sharing!

Emily Leiphart said...

So stylish and awesome, Poorvi! Congrats on your win!