Monday, August 12, 2013

Buttons...!

Hello everyone! Today was my first school day of this new term. But as I only had to go to school till noon and didn't get any homework, I had time to make a card :)

I made this for the following challenge:
 - CAS-ual Fridays: CFC111 Buttons - Usually, I don't use any buttons on my card, so this really was a challenge for me. However, I'm quite happy how my card turned out! :)
 
cfc111 

My card:

The sentiment is from Neat and Tangled.

Thanks for visiting and have a nice day!

5 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This card is so cool! Love the design! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Coffee Loving Geek said...

I love your card! I've already tried my hand using this style. So simple and easy to make. Thanks for sharing!

Sylvia Blum said...

Wow, this card is sooooo cool!!! LOVE it, Poorvi!!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Paula S. said...

This card has a fun, playful feel to it with the way those streamers pour down from the top and the stitching detail in the buttons is nice. Great job on this button challenge!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Poorvi!!!