Wednesday, May 1, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #17

Hello everyone! Today is the first Wednesday of the month....and that means another Craft Dash Challenge :D As always, your challenge is to create a card in 10 minutes using the color palette below. Check Paulina's blog for the detailed rules.
This is our combo:

Here's my card:
(it took me 7 minutes and 12 seconds to make it)


I absolutely love this set from Lawn Fawn, it is soooo cute!!! I used some Copics to color  the images.

Now, it's your turn! Create a card in 10 minutes and use the color combo from above. Don't forget to link it on Paulina's blog! Oh, there's also a prize... ;)

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Perfect CAS card! That little birdy is too cute, TFS!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so cute!!! I love the CAS design!

Sara said...

I love how you used the Lawn Fawn stamps and Copics for this card!