Sunday, October 7, 2012

Winter Wonderland

WOW! My third post for today....hooray! :) I made this card for these challenges:

- Lawnscaping Challenges: Texture - I used loads of texture: Glossy Accent, Stickles, Ribbon, Flower Soft, Glitter.... more details below :)

My Winter Wonderland Card:


And here a closeup, all the better to see...my textures! ;)

Now, I used two sets from Lawn Fawn: Critters ever After and Making Frost Friends. And now, to my textures:
  • First of all, I used some white flock on the Unicorn and castle.
  • Glossy Accent on the castle windows, door handles and Unicorn hooves
  • Flower Soft for Snow
  • Ribbon
  • Stickles on the snowflakes and on the snow for hills
  • And last but not least glitter for the leg warmers. Actually, they're from the earmuffs from Making Frosty Friends :)
Hope you like my card! TFL :)

9 comments:

Tamara said...

awww.....such a sweet card! Love the CAS design, the colors and your creativity. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
xx Tamara

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Poorvi! I love the leg warmers. They made me giggle!

Joe Shien Shien said...

cute unicorn with those warmers...love it. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscapng

{Chrissie} said...

This is too cute! Those leg warmer are the best! Thanks for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog!

Piali said...

Very pretty card Poorvi!!

Elena said...

hee hee - unicorn leg warmers! so cute! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

Christiana said...

Poorvi! I Love this so much! A unicorn with leg warmers, man is she stylin'! So cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Yainea said...

Love all the texture and the dreamy feel of your card, so cute! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

Anushka said...

Wow!!That is really creative and clean!!So cute!!