Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Stamps coming to life...

Well, not really, but I'm coming back to that later. First, I want to share some exciting news with you all: I got accepted at my school of choice! Can't wait till August when the term will start...lol ;)
My project which I'm sharing today is for this challenge:

 - Lawnscaping Challenges: Use dimension - I thought it would be cool to make a dimensional project (yes, I know that a card has a dimension too but you know what I mean), so I made a little purse.


And here's my purse:


Here are more views:



















But that's not all! As you can see in the first picture, I popped only the turtle with 3D foam, but to make it even more special and dimensional, look what's beneath all the blue paper:


Isn't this little guy adorable? It's as if the turtle stamp has come to life, hence the title :) I really enjoyed making both, the purse and the turtle, the stamp set is from Lawn Fawn, Critters in The Sea. Thanks for stopping by! (:

Supplies:

9 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

WICKED cute!!!!! love how this project came out :)))) thanks for playing along with lawnscaping challenges!!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

FABULOUS!!! Absolutely LOVE your take on our Dimensions challenge at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

Katie Ann Brooks said...

um hi cuteness! I love the bag and the little gift that goes inside!

Kelly said...

such a darling box! very VERY cute!

Tamara said...

oh wow, how cute is this!! I just love it!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness...such an adorable giftie set!!

Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping challenge!

Christiana said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL project! Puffy heart love this adorable gift bag and your super adorable stuffed turtle. Awesome job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Laurel Beard said...

Awww, how cute is this! Love your purse and that turtle is too cute for words!

Robin K. said...

Congrats on being named a Top Mow it All! This is super adorable! And congrats on being accepted to the school of your choice!