Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Find joy every day...with music!

 I made this card for my friend, who also plays the guitar. We have played lots of songs together and I think that she'll love this card. I am entering this one for the following challenges:


No coloring allowed! I just stamped and stitched, so no coloring.



This time, I thought of these squares as two elements: my first element is the clef, the second are the music notes.

My card:


I absolutely loved the stitching part! The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

Wow! That's great stitching and a cool take on the two square elements.

Dana said...

An incredible card! I'm amazed by your stitching, fabulous! Music is definitely a way to bring joy to each day.
I'm so glad you joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:) I hope you'll keep playing along!

Deepti Stephens said...

OMG!! nice work..

Laura Davis said...

Great card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Laurie said...

how cute is this? I love the notes! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Monica said...

Awesome card... love the drama of black and white and all it's simplicity. Have you heard of Less is More... it is a CAS challenge every Saturday.
Monicaxxx