Sunday, March 25, 2012

My first blog card

I made this card for the current Lawnscaping Challenge


I got inspired by the waiting-room-carpet of my dentist ;-)



I just fell in love with this carpet as soon as I saw it! I especially liked it with the white table...so I had to take a photo of it as I thought it would be a wonderful inspiration for a card... Speaking of which, here's my card:


I used the "Sew Lovely" set from Lawn Fawn. Lots of masking involved but it was fun. I enjoyed making it. Hope you will like it too.
TFL

3 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Oh my goodness I love your card! I LOVE where you were inspired, the Dentist Office! LOVE IT!!!! Love all the bright buttons, the dress form, the floss. Everything about this card is fantastic! I am so glad you played along with us at Lawnscaping for our Inspired By challenge!!!!

Banu said...

WOW Stunning card. Loved all the little cute buttons. Did you cut them all by hand. Loved the fact that you got inspired by your Dentist's office. I would be be just too terrified at my Dentist's office to note anything there. Beautiful card.

melania deasy said...

Wow....that buttons look so fabulous!! Love the colors of your card...very pretty card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping :)